• food safety

Who, when and how often needs to make water analyses?

If you as a food handler use in your establishment only central drinking water, you have to make water analyses only once before starting with the business activity. However, if you use your own well, you have to make analyses once year. If your lessor has made the analyses less than a year ago, you can use his results.

Drinking water analyses are carried out only by accredited laboratories, the list of them is available here http//www.vet.agri.ee/?op=body&id=468

The most convenient and quickest way to make your license and food safety plan is in www.fooddocs.ee dashboard.

Join free